A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Duality is a synthwave themed test of reflexes and memory. You control two circles as you fly through the game attempting to avoid static, moving and rotating obstacles. If you die the game rewinds, glitches and shakes as the music plays backwards, giving you one last chance to take a mental note of where the obstacles are located.
Duality is now available on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamesimadeforfreya.duality
IOS porting is in progress!
- 46 unique levels
- Original synthwave soundtrack
- Available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and IOS
- Touch screen controls for mobile
- Supports Playstation and XBox controllers
- Each level has its own unique synthwave inspired colorscheme
- The level rewinds when you die
- Music plays backwards during rewind
- Intuitive controls
- Secret code on the last level - First person to send me the code gets a free beer!
Left / Right - A / D => Rotate the circles around their center point.
Up / Down - W / S => Moves the circles away and towards eachother.
Esc / Start Button => Paused the game.
Follow the development of my future games
Click download now to get access to the following files: